Renowned as one of the best weekend getaway, Ras-Al-Khaimah belongs to the northern district of UAE. With a scenic magnificence of the endless Hajar mountains, Ras-Al-Khaimah isn’t just famous for tourists, but for its thousand-year-old cultural wealth. It is a perfect balance of rich heritage and urbanization. This city is full of distinct places and a perfect getaway if you are traveling with family and friends.
To explore this thriving city, you need a guide that helps you spot your area of interest. We at Asia Star Passenger transport believe in assisting you as per your requirements. Our range of luxury bus service in Ras-Al-Khaimah will help you travel and take a tour of all the tourist attractions. We even have services that connect to different cities in UAE.
The local attractions of Ras-Al-Khaimah are –
- Dhayah Fort - A 16th-century fort known for its strategic infrastructure to battle invaders.
- Zayed Village - It highlights the houses where the UAE nationals inhabited.
- Sheba’s Palace - This palace is an archeological treasure from the middle age.
- Al Jazeera Al Hamra - Also called the red island, it is a famous coastal village of UAE.
- National Museum- It is an epitome of the rich archeological history of Ras-Al-Khaimah.